Simon Says Stamp Monday Oct 9th Challenge - 'Explore'

Hello again!

Can't believe it but I was picked as last week's Wednesday Challenge winner!!! 
How very exciting - 
I always have items sitting in my cart at Simon Says Stamp 💖💖
$25 already has been spent!   Thank you again!!

I went hiking (or some might say exploring 😊) this past weekend at Letchworth State Park - an incredibly beautiful place any time of the year but most especially during the fall.  

I was inspired by the foliage and the fall colors -
pretty sure a lot of my upcoming crafting sessions
will have a woodsy, fall theme for sure!
Today's project is made from Neenah Desert Storm cardstock - two tags adhered together.  One side was embossed with Tim Holtz Sizzix Lumber and the other kept smooth for easy writing.  I also cut two reinforcer circles - I have no idea what dies they are from. 
I had them in with my Quickutz Nesting Tags but I know they didn't come with that set.
Then I cut a leaf sprig from the Spellbinders Envelope of Wonder Autumn series.  I used Simon Says Stamp Midnight Green - which looks black in the photos but is a rich dark evergreen color in person.  The leaf has some added texture details which I thought paired so nicely with the lumber texture.  

Finally I stamped a simple 'thank you' using a retired Stampin' Up woodblock stamp that I have had forever and use often as it is so small and simple. I am really happy with how it came out.



Comments