Monday Challenge - SSS - October 16th - TEXT IT

Back at it again this weekend with the SSS challenges as my motivation!

I don't know about you but I go through a lot of tags during the holidays!  I find them so useful to add to little gifts for friends, teachers, neighbors, etc.  I feel like I can never have too many in my stash and sometimes I will use them as a starting point for an even nicer card!



These tags were super simple to put together.  When I saw the challenge was about using text as a focal point - I knew I wanted to try out my new Waffle Flower Classic Holiday Sentiments.  Then I looked through my stash to find a tag die that I thought would work nicely.   I settled on one from a set by Mama Elephant - Winter Taggins.  

I did the tag in Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and then little bows using red cardstock I had in my scraps.   I stamped the greeting in black using Hero Arts Pitch Black ink.

I tied them off with black and white bakers twine from my stash.  They were so easy to make and I think came out really cute!  I will definitely be making more - the little sentiments fit so nicely on little tags.  






Comments