Wednesday Challenge SSS - Emboss It

For this week's Wednesday challenge I used a Crafter's Companion embossing folder -Classic Hessian.  I made a card front with the folder using Kraft cardstock.  Then I added a strip of textured just off white cardstock I had in my scraps.  I clearly kept it because it had stitching along the edges from some previous die-cutting session.  I used my Scor Pal and ran some straight lines down the center to give it a little more interest.  Then I knew I wanted to add some type of floral - because for whatever reason I felt like this burlap background was calling for it.   I ended up choosing a sweet little floral bouquet stamp from Spellbinders.  It has a corresponding die cut and I used that to also cut 2 extra layers to give it a little lift.  I finished by stamping a simple 'hello' that came with the same set.  

And then I resisted the urge to add anything more.  

I really love how simple and pretty this card came out.

Card



Comments